Top 10 things in life most precious to Sherry:
1) First and foremost, my relationship with Jesus Christ.
2) My relationship with my mother. Her memory is a cherished. She was the first blessing in my life.
3) My relationship with my husband. His love was a blessing.
4) Family is a gift to be treasured.
5) My highest calling and greatest honor is being blessed to serve as a mother.
6) True friends are family and I treasure each one.
7) I have been blessed to love several pets throughout my life. Sissy, my kitty, is a precious member of our family.
8) Education is fundamental in life; I’m thankful to be a college graduate.
9) The majestic beauty of God’s artwork never ceases to leave me in awe. It is a constant gift to behold.
10) I’m thankful for a peaceful, loving home adorned with things that remind us of what’s most important in life.